Today's post is a little eccentric.
Thanks to the Crozdesk's IT & Security we show you a really good infographic.
You can check the past, the present and the future of the cybersecurity and the ITsecurity solutions.
- Which are the biggest fears?
- What are we expecting from a cybersecurity software?
- What kind of tools do you require to prevent attacks?
You can find answers here:
Which weapons are available in BitNinja?
- Malware Detection
- Web Application Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System - with our greylist
- Denial of Service prevention
- Security Analytics - with SenseLog module
Not only these but…
- Outbound WAF
- HTTPS protection
... are ready to keep you safe.
You can buy lots of expensive software or try BitNinja.
The choice is yours! :)